Each registered user of this website has the following responsibilities:
- You agree to keep your password secure. Do not disclose your password to anyone else.
- If you think someone knows your password, you must immediately: change your password, or cancel your online account for this website, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
'Activities & Projects' register
You agree not to use the WW100 website or the WW100 symbol in any way that is unlawful, or harms Manatū Taonga - Ministry for Culture and Heritage. Manatū Taonga administers the WW100 Programme Office on behalf of itself and the New Zealand Defence Force, Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade, and Department of Internal Affairs.
When you access this website you agree not to:
- change, modify, delete, interfere with or misuse data contained on this website and entered by or relating to any third party user of this website
- collect other users’ content or information or otherwise misuse your access to this website.
Content disclaimer and Exclusion of Liability
This website contains content that was not produced by Manatū Taonga. Manatū Taonga is not responsible for such third-party content, and does not necessarily endorse the views expressed in it. Therefore Manatū Taonga does not give any warranty that the information on this website is or will be accurate or complete at any particular time or at all. Manatū Taonga accepts no liability or responsibility in respect of any loss or damage resulting from or arising from any non availability or use of this website or of any other website linked to it, or from reliance on the contents of this website or any material or content accessed through it.
External links from this website
This website may include hypertext links to the websites of other people and organisations. Linking should not be taken as endorsement of any kind by Manatū Taonga or the WW100 Programme Office.
Manatū Taonga is not responsible or liable for the content of external internet sites and does not necessarily endorse the views expressed within them. Contact the external site owner for answers to questions regarding their content.
As a WW100 website user you may submit comments and content (text and images) to the WW100 website, in compliance with the community guidelines and house rules.
Only post material that is yours, out of copyright, or where you have the express permission of the copyright owner to do so.
Images contributed to the WW100 website may be cropped, and will be used throughout the website to promote your activity.
All contributions will be moderated. Contributions to the Activities & Projects section may be edited to fit the website style for effective communication.
You shall not upload to, or distribute to, transmit to or otherwise publish through WW100.govt.nz any material which:
- Is for commercial purposes or otherwise advertises or solicits for the sale of goods or services unless with our express permission
- Is false, offensive, indecent, defamatory, threatening, obscene, unlawful or which infringe the rights of any other person anywhere in the world;
- Causes injury of any kind to any person or entity
- Infringes or violates the intellectual property rights, contract rights, or any other rights of any third party
- Violates any applicable laws, rules, or regulations
- Contains software viruses, Trojan horses, worms or any other malicious code designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment
- Disrupts, interferes with or restricts the use of this website by other users;
- Otherwise does not meet the community guidelines and house rules.
In contributing content (comments, text and images) to the WW100 website, you grant Manatū Taonga a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, sublicenseable and transferable license to use, reproduce, distribute, modify, and display your content without any obligation to compensate you.
You agree that we may contact you at the email address you supply to notify you about:
- Your individual Activity or Project listing
- Use of WW100.govt.nz
- Changes to the WW100.govt.nz service
- Any other information necessary for the operation and security of WW100.govt.nz
Intellectual Property Rights
Manatū Taonga own or are licensed to use all intellectual property rights in and to this website and all technical infrastructure supporting it. Unless otherwise stated or attributed, © Crown copyright, Ministry for Culture and Heritage (Manatū Taonga), PO Box 5364, Wellington, New Zealand. Tel: +64 4 499 4229; Fax: +64 4 499 4490; Email: info@WW100.govt.nz
All text on ww100.govt.nz, including user-generated contributions, is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 New Zealand Licence unless otherwise stated. Commercial re-use may be allowed on request.
For more information about Creative Commons licensing, visit the Creative Commons website or view the following video.
If you publish, distribute or otherwise disseminate works on this website that are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial licence to the public, without adapting it, the following attribution should be used:
"Source: http://ww100.govt.nz, the website of the WW100 Programme Office, Manatū Taonga – Ministry for Culture and Heritage. Licensed by Manatū Taonga for re-use under the Creative Commons Attribution-Non-Commercial 3.0 New Zealand Licence."
Please contact us regarding permission for use of all non-text works, for referral to the relevant contributing organisation.
Information for companies
Specific permissions for commercial use of material licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial licence may be sought from the copyright administrator, Manatū Taonga. Exclusive licenses will not be granted.
Please contact WW100 Programme Office, Manatū Taonga, PO Box 5364, Wellington 6145, New Zealand. Tel: +64 4 499 4229; Fax: +64 4 499 4490; Email: email@example.com
Use of RSS feeds
RSS feeds on this website may be used without further permission provided the information is reproduced accurately, with appropriate attribution to http://ww100.govt.nz, and it is not used in a misleading context.
Linking to this website
You are welcome to link to pages on this website, and we actively encourage you to do so when using the WW100 symbol (particularly to the Activities & Projects section). Links should not state or imply that the material is the copyright of anyone other than Manatū Taonga or the relevant copyright holder.
Linking to this website from any other website or organisation is not an endorsement of any kind by Manatū Taonga or the WW100 Programme Office.
Privacy, security and damage
You are responsible for any damage you cause to this website or to any of other Manatū Taonga websites, electronic facilities or data.
Suspension of access
Refer the Community guidelines and house rules for further information.
This website and these terms and conditions are governed by the laws of New Zealand and the courts of New Zealand have non-exclusive jurisdiction in relation to them.
If you have any complaints about the ww100.govt.nz service, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org