Unless otherwise indicated, copyright in all material available on this site is owned by the Crown or its licensors.
You can reproduce material produced by WW100 free of charge without further permission, as long as you:
- reproduce the material accurately;
- do not use the material in a derogatory manner or a misleading context; and
- acknowledge the source and copyright status of the material.
Some material used on the WW100 website has been licensed for use by the original copyright holder. Before you can reproduce this material, permission must be obtained from the original copyright holder (as stated in the source). If you are in doubt about whether you can use certain material, please e-mail [email protected].
All text on ww100.govt.nz, including user-generated contributions, is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 New Zealand Licence unless otherwise stated. Commercial re-use may be allowed on request.
For more information about Creative Commons licensing, visit the Creative Commons website or view the following video.
If you publish, distribute or otherwise disseminate works on this website that are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial licence to the public, without adapting it, the following attribution should be used:
"Source: http://ww100.govt.nz, the website of the WW100 Programme Office, Manatū Taonga – Ministry for Culture and Heritage. Licensed by Manatū Taonga for re-use under the Creative Commons Attribution-Non-Commercial 3.0 New Zealand Licence."
Please contact us regarding permission for use of all non-text works, for referral to the relevant contributing organisation.
Information for companies
Specific permissions for commercial use of material licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial licence may be sought from the copyright administrator, Manatū Taonga. Exclusive licenses will not be granted.
Please contact WW100 Programme Office, Manatū Taonga, PO Box 5364, Wellington 6145, New Zealand. Tel: +64 4 499 4229; Fax: +64 4 499 4490; Email: [email protected]
You may browse and access information contained within this website without providing any personal information.
Where you voluntarily provide personal information (e.g. through email feedback or online forms), unless otherwise stated we will only use that information to communicate with you. We will keep any such information secure and will not disclose it to any third parties without your prior consent.
WW100 monitors the effectiveness of these newsletters using analytical tools offered by Campaign Monitor that collect the following information:
- Unique opens – The number and email addresses of subscribers that have opened the email
- Email client usage – which email account (Gmail, Outlook, Hotmail) was used to open the email
- Regions – Where this email has been opened
- Bounced – The number of emails that weren’t successful due to an inactive address, DNS failure, or if the recipient’s mailbox was full
- Not opened – The number and email addresses of subscribers that didn’t open the email
- Shares – The number of times the newsletter has been shared via email, Facebook or Twitter by subscriber
- Most popular links – The most clicks on any links directing to other websites or information not contained in the email
There is no ability to collect information beyond this, or to track the recipient outside of a specific e-newsletter. Once the recipient has closed the newsletter, no further information can be collected.